Why is an activated app running as a trial version?
There are a few reasons why this may occur:
- Serial Number file has been deleted.
- Esellerate activation engine file has been deleted.
- System hardware has changed - e.g. motherboard swap.
- Delete the Serial Number file. For most applications it can be found at:
Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Digital Heaven/App-Name/App-Name Serial Number
For EDL Mirror it can be found at:
Macintosh HD/Applications/EDL Mirror/EDLM Settings.txt
- Download and install the eSellerate updater.
- Run the application again and re-enter the serial number.