No video tutorial available for this product
With its beautifully designed monochromatic interface, Pro Player provides a fast, elegant and streamlined way to review or present your content.
• Clean and simple single-window interface.
• Large time display (timecode, absolute time or frames).
• Time Selection - Set in and out times for a custom playback range.
• Alpha Controls - View alpha channel as white on black, change viewer background to checkerboard pattern and interpret file as premultiplied or straight.
• Track Listing - View a list of video, audio and timecode tracks in the current file with the ability to mute and solo individual audio tracks.
• Favorite Folders - Add frequently used folders for direct access to media files within Pro Player using interactive thumbnails.
• Desktop - Allows freeform organization of files with interactive thumbnails.
• No playback control overlays - see an unobstructed view of your video at all times.
• JKL keyboard control.
• Shuttle and jog by dragging on viewer.
• Visual display of current shuttle speed.
• Jump back/forward command with selectable times in preferences.
• Single-key full screen mode.
• Audio volume and mute.
• Reveal current movie in Finder.
• Visual recent files display with interactive thumbnails.
• Comprehensive keyboard shortcuts.
• Pro Player is designed for playback of .mov, .mp4 and audio files. It does not support playback of MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 files. XAVC S codec is not supported due to limitations with QuickTime.
• Pro Player will open MXF files (including XAVC) if the Pro Video Formats update is installed (requires purchase of Final Cut Pro, Motion or Compressor).
• Avid DNxHR codec does not decode alpha channels correctly. Avid are aware of the bug.
Mac OS X 10.8 (or later)
No PDF documentation available