No video tutorial available for this product
“Very happy with your product. I was having spin down problems with an external Toshiba drive used as a 'Time Machine' storage disk, and your software seems to have solved it perfectly. A real bargain and I'm glad to recommend it to my associates.”
- NEW! Rewritten as a menu bar app so you can see when Disksomnia is active.
- NEW! Abiity to adjust how frequently disks are kept awake (between 5 and 999 seconds).
- NEW! Visual countdown until the next 'poke' to selected disks.
- Select which disks are kept awake.
- Keep selected disks awake at all times or only when selected applications are running.
- Intel Mac with 64-bit processor (this excludes Core Solo or Core Duo as used in early iMac, MacBook and Mac Mini models)
- Mac OS X 10.7.3 Lion (or later).