No video tutorial available for this product
"I've been using Disksomnia for just a week and I love it! It's a tiny app for a tiny price that does a tiny thing, but it's a BIG help in keeping my productivity from stalling when I'm editing with clients under a tight deadline."
- NEW! Rewritten as a menu bar app so you can see when Disksomnia is active.
- NEW! Abiity to adjust how frequently disks are kept awake (between 5 and 999 seconds).
- NEW! Visual countdown until the next 'poke' to selected disks.
- Select which disks are kept awake.
- Keep selected disks awake at all times or only when selected applications are running.
- Intel Mac with 64-bit processor (this excludes Core Solo or Core Duo as used in early iMac, MacBook and Mac Mini models)
- Mac OS X 10.7.3 Lion (or later).