No video tutorial available for this product
"Honestly, seriously the best 10 bucks I have ever spent. I struggled for years with FCP thinking all the pausing and carry-on was normal. 60 seconds after installing Disksomnia I had huge regrets, huge regrets that I hadn't heard of it much earlier! It has made my edit workflow, for the first time in years, seamless. Great job Digital Heaven!"
- Rewritten as a menu bar app so you can see when Disksomnia is active.
- Abiity to adjust how frequently disks are kept awake (between 5 and 999 seconds).
- Visual countdown until the next 'poke' to selected disks.
- Select which disks are kept awake.
- Keep selected disks awake at all times or only when selected applications are running.
- Intel Mac with 64-bit processor (this excludes Core Solo or Core Duo as used in early iMac, MacBook and Mac Mini models)
- Mac OS X 10.7.3 Lion (or later).