“I have been using Final Cut Pro for twelve years, and during that period. I have produced twenty-six DVDs about art and life in Africa. Because the people in my movies speak only African languages, I need to use lots and lots of subtitles. For the first ten years doing the subtitles on Final Cut Pro was extremely laborious. Then Digital Heaven produced their subtitle plug-in for Final Cut Pro 7. That was enormously helpful and speeded up my post production time significantly. Having switched to Final Cut Pro X, I am extremely pleased that Digital Heaven has produced a good plug-in that is flexible, powerful, and easy to use for making subtitles.”
Professor of the History of Art, The University of Iowa
- Choice of 255 standard Mac fonts.*
- Horizontal and Vertical alignment.
- Text tracking and leading.
- Text automatically wraps to adjustable width.
- Optional shadow or outline on text.
- Box width fits each line or fits longest line.
- Adjustable box width and height.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to current limitations between FxPlug plug-ins and Final Cut Pro X, DH_SubtitleX uses a fixed list of standard fonts which are installed by default with OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8. Custom installed fonts will not be usable by DH_SubtitleX.
Final Cut Pro X 10.0.6 (or later) or Motion 5.0 (or later)
No PDF documentation available